Dr. Yury Hard, Captain & Engineer of Amel Arctic
Born on May 3 in Siberia, Tomsk.
I began my career straight after finishing the Tomsk Polytechnik University in 1980. My first job was in Ministry of Internal Affairs of USSR.
In 1989 I discharged from Ministry of Internal Affairs and went to seek for second higher education as a journalist, finished in 1991. After graduation I became Deputy Director General of the consortium “Business world” in Siberia and the Far East and just after that had a job position as a of a informational and press manager in Tomsk Polytechnik University which I had graduated.
From 1995 till 1998 I headed the JSC “TOKO”, run a position of leader of the Russian-Czech JV “Stival – Siberia” and served as adviser to the Economic Council of the Governor of Tomsk region V.M. Kresse.
From 1998 till 1999 I was the chairman of the Committee for Socio-Economic Development Administration of the Tomsk region.
From 1999 till 2006 worked in RAO “UES of Russia” in many governing positions:
- General Director of “Kubanenergo”
- First Deputy Chairman of the Board , Member of the Board of Directors of JSC “Russian Communal Systems”
- CEO “Centrenergo” – representative of RAO ” UES of Russia”.
- General Director of JSC “Novosibirskenergo”
- First Deputy General Director of ” Sibirenergo”
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of JSC “Altai Energo” , JSC “Bryansk “
- Deputy. Chairman of the Board of Directors of JSC “Volgograd”
- JSC “Smolenskenergo” , JSC “Tomskenergo”
In July 30, 2007 I was appointed as a prefect of the Northern Administrative District of Moscow. In 2009 I resigned due to political reasons. And here I began my journey around the world…
In 2011 I began to learn piloting a yacht, became a Captain. In 2014 I have build my own special yacht suitable for travelling around the world using Northern Sea Route, on of the most extreme in the world.